Do you want to organize a Phala Meetup in your city and don’t know how to start?
We have put together a simple 3 steps guide on how to get started. This guide will cover following steps:
- Plan the event
- Host the Meetup
- Post Event promotion and Feedback
Plan the Event:
- Choose a date and location.
- Create an event in the Phala Meetup Group. If you are hosting an event outside of Germany, contact
Zoé to open a new Phala page for you.
- Title: Make sure the title includes Phala or Web 3.0.
- Goal: Be clear with the goal of the event. Do you want to meet in a small circle to discuss a specific topic? Do you want to invite a speaker and learn from a presentation? Do you want to host a hands-on workshop? Based in the goal, consider who your main audience is (developers, blockchain enthusiasts, or both).
- Speakers: As we are just building the Global Phala community, we ask our ambassadors to give intro presentations and workshops. In case you would like to invite a speaker from the China based team we can organize a life stream event.
- Create an event flyer. Feel free to contact Lucia(Discord: @
LuciaP#6600) for support.
- Publish the event in the Meetup group. An email will be sent out automatically to members of the meetup group.
- Send out reminder emails two days before the event and the morning of the event.
- Promote - other marketing tips:
- Post on Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, or other social networks, tagging @PhalaNetwork. We will see it and help you share!
- Send an email to your personal contacts who might be interested.
- Always let us know about your events. We will help spread the word!
Host the Event: